Recently I came across a story of a young woman who went to a major pharmacy chain to pick up her medication. It was a prescription that was of a sensitive nature and she was already uncomfortable dealing with it. Imagine her horror when the pharmacy technician behind the counter proceeded to shout her full name across the counter not once, but several times along with the name of the medication she was trying desperately to keep private.
At that moment, she didn’t care if the store was close to home, if it had the most commercials on television, if it had been around the longest or if she had a coupon. Nothing mattered except how difficult her experience had become. All because she just wanted to pick up her medicine.
When it comes to customer service, there are a few things that need extra special care. Your medication is one of them. When dealing with your health, your privacy and your ease of treatment – don’t you want the best experience you can get?
When you think of pharmacies, the names of long standing national chains may come to mind. They’ve been around the longest so they must be the best, right? You might be surprised to know that Target Pharmacy was ranked highest in customer satisfaction among mass merchandiser pharmacies by J. D. Power.
A Better Pharmacy Experience With Target Pharmacy
This post is brought to you in partnership with Target Pharmacy and Social Chorus.
So, what makes Target Pharmacy rank higher than the chain your mother always goes to or the one that’s just always been in your neighborhood? Excellent customer service, privacy and care. Not sure about your new medication or which OTC is best for that annoying cough? Target pharmacists are ready to answer your questions without shouting over the counter. Target offers free medication counseling on prescription and OTC medications face-to-face when you need it.
But there’s more! Check out the options available from one of the most trusted retail stores in the nation:
- Flip the Script – It’s never been easier to transfer to Target Pharmacy. Switch in-store, online or on your mobile device within minutes.
- $4 Generics – a wide range of generics to help treat a variety of conditions and diseases. They’re just as effective as their brand-name equivalents, but are available at a much lower cost—just $4 for a 30-day supply, or $10 for 90 days.
- Prevention/Vaccines – Get the shot you need—no appointment required.
- Pharmacy Rewards – Unlike other complicated reward programs, Target Pharmacy Rewards is simple and valuable. There are no points to count or track and after only 5 prescription fills (yes, vaccinations count too!) guests receive 5% off a whole day of shopping (in-store and online) on top of already low prices.
- Text Alerts – Hate hanging around the counter? Drop off your prescription and shop instead of waiting—they’ll text you as soon as it’s ready.
- PetRx – Target Pharmacy stocks many pet prescriptions—ask your vet for the prescription and Target will take care of it with a smile.
At Target Pharmacy you get just the right dose of simplicity, value and service.
Try Target Pharmacy and make feeling better, better.
ENTER TO WIN
The Prize: One (1) RJC reader will win a $50 Target Gift Card (delivered via email)
Details: Giveaway ends April 1, 2014 and is open to US residents 18 years and older. RJC Giveaway Guidelines
Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Target.